We are a leader in organic, engineered agricultural and food calcium sulfate amendments and products that provide tremendous benefits to plant and soil, and health benefits in organic food.
While synthetic fertilizers are not permitted in organic farming, our calcium sulfate, or organic soil fertilizer offers a vital source of calcium enrichment and is a functional amendment for organic food, providing potential health benefits such as:
- Increase in nutrients in organic foods
- Higher Omega-3 fatty acids found in organic meats, dairy and eggs
- Lower cadmium levels in organic grains than conventional farming
- Lower detectable levels of pesticide residue in organic foods or produce
It should also be noted that our organic soil fertilizer, or gypsum requires less irrigation water, improves crop yield, blocks phosphorous and nitrogen runoff, and removes salt & toxins from the plants root zone.
Call Eco-Gem®, the worldwide supplierfor gypsum amendments that return soil to health and provides health benefits for organic food.
Organic Soil Fertilizer
While the market is flooded with low-quality calcium sulfate anhydrite and synthetic material less suited for agriculture use as soil amendments, we offer calcium sulfate dihydrate, or organic soil fertilizer that has proven to be of tremendous benefit to all soils, plants, consumer products and food.
Our organic soil fertilizer, also known as gypsum soil amendment. is a micronutrient soil amendment that has been used for organic farming, and by gardeners and consumer product manufacturers for many decades to:
- Loosen tightly compacted soil to improve soil and soil structure
- Help stimulate root growth
- Provide aeration and permeability
- Decrease wind erosion of soil and soil structure
- Improve the sustainability of all irrigated soil
- Provide calcium and sulfur as a crop nutrient source
Call our office today (303-500-6944) to learn more about the use of our organic soil fertilizer, or gypsum soil amendment, and essential crop nutrients to create a healthy sustainable soil aggregation.
We provide beneficial results with gypsum soil amendments, soil conditioning, and essential crop nutrients necessary for improving the structure of soils for organic farming.
Organic farming refers to the way farmers grow and process agricultural products such as fruits, vegetables, grains, dairy products and meat, with practices designed to meet goals such as enhancing soil and water quality, reducing pollution, and promoting a self-sustaining cycle of resources on a farm.
Our natural, organic agricultural and food calcium sulfate amendments provide:
- Nutrients for the soil
- Increased plant growth
- Improved crop yield through organic gypsum amendments
- Stimulated root growth
- Sustainable soil
Call Eco-Gem® (303-500-6944) to learn more about how our gypsum amendment products can provide positive benefits for organic farming.