CALCIUM SULFATE DIHYDRATE AND PHARMA
CALCIUM SULFATE DIHYDRATE AND PHARMA
Calcium Sulfate Dihydrate has several benefits for Pharmaceuticals:
- As a calcium supplement, which is important for cell and bone growth
- As a whitening agent/coloring agent
- Provides a natural organic excipient with essential calcium nutrients that will not interfere with essential active pharmaceutical ingredients (API)
- Creates an inexpensive binder, coating, filler, disintegrant or bulking agent for tablets and capsules reducing the need for synthetic polymers and other non-organic agents
- Versatility in particle size, pore structure, permeability, and rheology as an ingredient in oral, topical, or parenteral uses and applications
Calcium Sulfate Dihydrate can also be found in other over the counter health care products like:
Calcium Sulfate and Pharma
If you are curious about calcium sulfate and Pharma, consider the experts of calcium sulfate and gypsum at EcoGEM. Calcium sulfate and Pharma are commonly used for a variety of reasons. Calcium sulfate and Pharma go hand in hand as it is a versatile product for its particle size, pore structure, permeability and rheology. Calcium sulfate and gypsum can be an ingredient in oral, topical or parenteral uses and applications. For this reason, calcium sulfate and Pharma belong together.
The use of calcium sulfate and Pharma is growing and continues to expand as it is a mineral that appears on the Food and Drug Administration’s list of approved food products for nutritional and functional use.
A few things to know about calcium sulfate and Pharma includes:
- Calcium sulfate is a calcium supplement
- Calcium sulfate is a whitening agent
- Calcium sulfate is a coloring agent
- Calcium sulfate is good for toothpaste
For your calcium sulfate and Pharma questions and needs, get in touch with EcoGEM today.
Calcium Sulfate and Pharmaceuticals
Raw gypsum is called calcium sulfate. It is a white, colorless and transparent crystal. Calcium sulfate and gypsum have dense massive structure. The demand for calcium sulfate and pharmaceuticals is growing at a higher rate each day. This is due to the increased use of calcium sulfate and gypsum. Calcium sulfate and pharmaceuticals is our speciality as we provide calcium sulfate and gypsum products that provide an assortment of benefits in the pharmaceutical industry.
Calcium sulfate and pharmaceuticals is also used in Chinese medicine. Calcium sulfate and gypsum is used for:
- Curing ailments for lung issues
- Treatment for stomach issues
- Treatment for Hepatitis B
- Treatment for skin issues
Contact EcoGEM for your questions related to calcium sulfate and pharmaceuticals.
Calcium Sulfate and Gypsum
Calcium sulfate and gypsum typically comes in a powder or pellets that can remixed with autogenous graft sources or powdered antibiotics. It has been said that calcium sulfate and gypsum can be used as a dietary supplement for people who suffer from certain types of deficiencies. Some patients who suffer from osteoarthritis and osteoporosis take a small dosage of calcium sulfate and gypsum per their doctor’s recommendation. As research continues to develop, the increase use of calcium sulfate and pharmaceuticals will only increase.
Calcium sulfate and gypsum can be used as a supplement for calcium, which is important for bone and cell growth. If you need a whitening or coloring agent, calcium sulfate and gypsum is a great option.
Medical benefits from the use of calcium sulfate and pharmaceuticals includes:
- Cell growth from calcium sulfate and gypsum
- Bone growth from calcium sulfate and gypsum
- Supplement from calcium sulfate and gypsum
- Calcium sulfate and gypsum used for bone grafting
To learn more about our calcium sulfate and gypsum products at EcoGEM, give us a call today.