Calcium Sulfate Dihydrate has several benefits for Pharmaceuticals:
- As a calcium supplement, which is important for cell and bone growth
- As a whitening agent/coloring agent
- Provides a natural organic excipient with essential calcium nutrients that will not interfere with essential active pharmaceutical ingredients (API)
- Creates an inexpensive binder, coating, filler, disintegrant or bulking agent for tablets and capsules reducing the need for synthetic polymers and other non-organic agents
- Versatility in particle size, pore structure, permeability, and rheology as an ingredient in oral, topical, or parenteral uses and applications
Calcium Sulfate Dihydrate can also be found in other over the counter health care products like:
Calcium Sulfate and Pharma
If you are curious about calcium sulfate and Pharma, consider the experts of calcium sulfate and gypsum at EcoGEM. Calcium sulfate and Pharma are commonly used for a variety of reasons. Calcium sulfate and Pharma go hand in hand as it is a versatile product for its particle size, pore structure, permeability and rheology. Calcium sulfate and gypsum can be an ingredient in oral, topical or parenteral uses and applications. For this reason, calcium sulfate and Pharma belong together.
The use of calcium sulfate and Pharma is growing and continues to expand as it is a mineral that appears on the Food and Drug Administration’s list of approved food products for nutritional and functional use.
A few things to know about calcium sulfate and Pharma includes:
- Calcium sulfate is a calcium supplement
- Calcium sulfate is a whitening agent
- Calcium sulfate is a coloring agent
- Calcium sulfate is good for toothpaste
For your calcium sulfate and Pharma questions and needs, get in touch with EcoGEM today.