To provide innovative solutions using mineral-based products that improve soil, water, and environmental health globally. To educate and drive sustainable, regenerative agricultural practices that HEAL THE SOIL to FEED THE WORLD......
To bring Mother Nature’s Own Technology to Heal Herself to provide value to our customers and future generations.
- Denver-based EcoGEM is focused on global regenerative agriculture through its portfolio of high-quality, extremely pure Calcium Sulfate Dihydrate (CSD) products. EcoGEM’s products provide an affordable and accessible approach for engaging in regenerative agriculture to reap rapid results and offer considerable Return on Investment (ROI) for users.
- EcoGEM’s products contain the highest quality naturally occurring CSD available in the marketplace today. They are available in bulk form as well as pre-packaged for retail distribution and purchase. Sourced from both Utah and Arizona, the Company owns the rights to more than 10 million tons of CSD.
- By leveraging the elements and power of Mother Nature, CSD is used in regenerative agriculture to promote soil health, manage water use, and facilitate carbon capture while enhancing the overall health of the environment.
We are a leader in organic, engineered agricultural and food Calcium Sulfate amendments and products, We provide:
• Access to expert soil agronomists
• Export to international markets
• Full logistics capabilities
• World class customer service and benefits
Originally used in making plaster adornments in homes of the Kings and Queens of Europe, the plaster workers would shake their smocks off in the green grass outside the building. In a short time they noticed that the grass was significantly greener where they shook off the plaster than in the rest of the garden. This was the catalyst for using Calcium Sulfate Dihydrate in agriculture.
Although Calcium Sulfate Dihydrate has been used for centuries in agriculture1, it has not been marketed in the last 100 years or so. Other minerals like Nitrogen, Phosphorous and Potassium have taken the lead. However, we are beginning to see the point of diminishing returns in these fertilizers – and significant damage to the soil because of their overuse. The next Green Revolution is critical to our future.
EcoGEM, LLC has the largest high purity source of Calcium Sulfate Dihydrate in the western USA.
Certified for organic use by OMRI, EcoGEM, LLC’s products can meet many of your agricultural needs at a lower cost.
DR. JANICE JONES
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Dr. Jones has served as Managing Director of Good Earth Minerals, LLC since late 2009. Under her leadership, the Company has built a significant asset base. She has assembled an experienced management team, acquired four major calcium sulfate deposits, and commenced production with the Company’s first mine. She has over 25 years of experience on Wall Street and has been featured in a number of financial publications, including Forbes. She also received the prestigious Hunter College Hall of Fame Award. For over 10 years, she served as President of Chartwell & Company, Inc., a private banking and financial relations firm which focused on several industries, including natural resources and technology. She has also raised significant debt and equity capital for numerous growth companies. Dr. Jones received both a Masters and Ph.D. in Social Sciences from Yeshiva University and a Bachelor of Arts degree from Hunter College.